Candidate, United States Senate
Bold, Innovative Leadership for Wyoming
Copyright © Bryan E. Miller.
Call to Volunteer
As he was retiring from the U.S. Air Force, Bryan formed BEM Int'l, LLC, a private consulting firm in which he has operated as the owner and CEO since February 2011.
Paid For and Approved by Bryan Miller for U.S. Senate
Here is what you can expect from me as your U.S. Senator.
I will tirelessly fight for Wyoming in Washington, DC and I will uphold Wyoming Values.
- * I believe in God and in both the Constitutions of the United States of America and of Wyoming, and will support and defend them, always!
- * I believe that there is an assault on several provisions of the United States Constitution, specifically the First, Second, Fourth and Tenth Amendments which must be dealt with immediately.
- * I believe free-market capitalism is the best economic system to ensure individual liberty and creative freedom.
- * I believe the National Debt is a great threat to our way of life.
- * I believe in the Right to Life.
- * I believe that the education of our youth is best left to the states and local government.
- * I believe that no one in Washington has the right to tell Wyoming how to manage their water, air and other natural resources.
- * I believe in the people of Wyoming.
Today, Wyoming needs bold, innovative leaders to stop Washington from continuing to consolidate power at the federal level. We need leaders that will begin to dismantle the machine that tears at the heart and soul of Wyoming’s people and businesses. We need leaders who are not concerned about who they offend in Washington for simply suggesting that those who don’t live in Wyoming should not control how we live in Wyoming.
I believe that I can provide that Bold, Innovative Leadership for Wyoming.
With your support and your vote, I can make a difference serving you, the people of The Great State of Wyoming.